By Emily Skinner Each day the news overflows with stories of damage to our oceans and their inhabitants, and the overwhelming number of these stories can make it difficult to see how the pieces...
Latest Blog Posts
- STPS 2023 Toys for Tots Drive
- STPS 2024 Calendars on Sale
- Florida’s Record-Breaking Sea Turtle Nesting Season Makes National News
- Brevard Beach Restoration Resumes After Pausing for Sea Turtle Nesting Season
- Volunteer Spotlight: Elaine and Dave Thornton
- How Does STPS Contribute to Sea Turtle Research?
- Tracking Rattlesnake