By Susan Skinner As the sun rises over the ocean, waves break gently on the shore and a soft, salty breeze blows. The dawn’s pinkish light quickly gives way to brighter rays that illuminate...
Latest Blog Posts
- STPS 2023 Toys for Tots Drive
- STPS 2024 Calendars on Sale
- Florida’s Record-Breaking Sea Turtle Nesting Season Makes National News
- Brevard Beach Restoration Resumes After Pausing for Sea Turtle Nesting Season
- Volunteer Spotlight: Elaine and Dave Thornton
- How Does STPS Contribute to Sea Turtle Research?
- Tracking Rattlesnake