The first hurricane expected to impact Brevard County this year is on its way, and STPS knows that many of you are concerned about the nests, hatchlings and nesting adult turtles on our beaches....
Latest Blog Posts
- STPS 2023 Toys for Tots Drive
- STPS 2024 Calendars on Sale
- Florida’s Record-Breaking Sea Turtle Nesting Season Makes National News
- Brevard Beach Restoration Resumes After Pausing for Sea Turtle Nesting Season
- Volunteer Spotlight: Elaine and Dave Thornton
- How Does STPS Contribute to Sea Turtle Research?
- Tracking Rattlesnake