STPS Calendar Photo Contest – Deadline August 31st
Calling All Photographers: It’s STPS Calendar Time!
STPS is looking for turtle-loving photographers for our calendar contest. Our sea turtle calendar will help remind people throughout the year to help sea turtles survive. The calendar will include important sea turtle dates such as World Sea Turtle Day, World Ocean Day, Earth Day, and so much more.
Criteria for contest submission are as follows:
- The photographer’s name, description of image, location, and date photo was taken must be included with the STPS Photography Permission Form.
- Image must be submitted by the photographer, otherwise written permission for submission must be provided by the photographer.
- Image must show the sea turtle in a natural setting and follow turtle-friendly guidelines (i.e., no flash images of sea turtles, no images of people handling sea turtles).
- Email submission can include a small file (JPEG preferred), but a high-resolution version of the image must be available for printing if selected.
- Photos may have been previously submitted, but not chosen for the calendar.
- Photograph submissions only, no artwork.
- Last day to submit photographs is August 31, 2023.
The top 30 photos will be posted on the STPS Facebook page to determine the top 12 with the most “likes.” Winners will be announced on the STPS website and social media accounts on September 14, 2023.
By submitting your photo for the contest, you are granting STPS the right to use your calendar for the STPS 2024 Calendar. We appreciate you submitting your awesome “turtley” pictures for the contest.