By Kimberly Seidl With the first day of summer now behind us, Floridians and visitors alike are flocking to the warming water for relaxation and sunburns. Rising temperatures are also a sign that...
Latest Blog Posts
- STPS 2023 Toys for Tots Drive
- STPS 2024 Calendars on Sale
- Florida’s Record-Breaking Sea Turtle Nesting Season Makes National News
- Brevard Beach Restoration Resumes After Pausing for Sea Turtle Nesting Season
- Volunteer Spotlight: Elaine and Dave Thornton
- How Does STPS Contribute to Sea Turtle Research?
- Tracking Rattlesnake